Thomas J. Madden is a partner with Robins Borghei LLP and with Adamski Moroski Madden Cumberland & Green LLP, and has a general business, real property, and transactional practice emphasizing the areas of land use, transactions involving the sale of real property, vineyard and winery development, and the formation, governance and sale of businesses. He also practices in the areas of estate planning and trusts.
Tom joined Adamski Moroski Madden Cumberland & Green LLP as a partner in August 2002. A lifelong resident of northern San Luis Obispo County, he is the senior partner in the firm’s Paso Robles office.
Upon graduating from Santa Clara University law school (where he also received his undergraduate degree), Tom practiced with the San Jose law firm of Berliner, Cohen & Biagini. In 1990, he joined Sinsheimer, Schiebelhut & Baggett in San Luis Obispo, where he became a partner in 1995.
In 2001 he left that firm to form his own practice, Law Offices of Thomas J. Madden, and in August 2002 he joined Adamski Moroski Madden Cumberland & Green LLP.
Tom lives in Paso Robles with his family.
- Tom is a member of the California State Bar and the Bar Association of San Luis Obispo County. He is active in North San Luis Obispo County business and civic affairs.
- He is a founding Chair with Matt Brynildson of the highly acclaimed Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Festival, and is the incoming Chair of the Paso Robles Pioneer Day Committee for 2015-2017. (In 2015 Thomas spearheaded a group that formed and put on the inaugural Santa Margarita Antique Equipment Show to benefit Pioneer Day.)
- Tom was co-chair of the 2005 and 2006 Paso Robles Wine Festival, is past President of the Boys and Girls Club of North San Luis Obispo County, is a former founding director of the Children’s Museum at the Paso Robles Volunteer Firehouse, is a former director of the Heidrick Ag. History Center in Woodland, California and the Economic Vitality Corporation of SLO County, and is a former director of the Cuesta College Foundation and numerous other non-profit entities.
- He is a former board member of First Bank of San Luis Obispo and a former director and chairman of the board of American Perspective Bank.
- Tom is admitted to practice law in the State of California.